The most recent survey and research supports the fact that among all the age groups to date, teenagers are the ones who are not spending most of their time exercising. This is somehow not a bombshell to anyone since the kind of trend setting that people have nowadays in today’s society is different from before. Today’s youth are now adopting new ways to live their life and it seems that staying healthy, fit, and exercising are not included in their top priorities in life.
The young ones are now habituated with their sedentary way of living and spending almost the entire day surfing on the Internet, watching TV shows and movies, playing video games or focused into texting their peers. Exercise not integrated.
The 3 Reasons Why Exercising Is Beneficial For Teenagers
Exercising can be a big pain in the butt if a person is really not motivated and willing at the same time to do it, but everything can be pushed and with the guidance of parents and friends as well, exercising can be completed and can be enjoyed. Here are the 3 main reasons on why exercising should be done predominantly for the youth:
- The firstreason why exercising can be beneficial for teenagers is because they can have the perfect and lean body that they need to have to combat body fatigue every single day. Most people, especially adults do not know how tiresome it is to be a teenager sometimes. Upon going to school, spending almost 8 or more hours listening to lectures and doing body activities and then going back home, it can really drainpipe the forceof power of an individual. By exercising, you can prevent this from happening and be sure that your body can fight all these physical stress that you may experience.
- Aside from the fact that exercising can be an advantage to strengthen your body, it can also help your brain to function well. According to the most recent research done this year, most studies say that students are now able to systematize their stuff more and more responsibly when they engage into exercising. This is because exercising can help in the production of more brain activities compared to when you are not doing anything. This just means that this can help every teen age boys and girls to be focused more on what they are doing, be attentive and more conscious about their surroundings and it can also help boost how they memorize things.
- Most people do not know the task of endorphins in the body but to simply put, the fabrication of more endorphin in the body helps an individual more prone to being happy and it gives out more positive energies because their moods are escalating. When people exercise, this happens.
Exercising can really be tough and not everyone will like the idea of spending more time in the gym and sweating like a pig rather than enjoying their free time hanging out with friends. But think about how great an investment this is for the future. This can drive and motivate you as a start to give it a go.
Derek Brady is a man of few words but with the kind of help that he’s able to do with most teens these days, he’s more than just a trainer but an inspiration as well. He encourages most of his students at the gym to regularly visit and gives techniques on how exercising can be made fun even if it’s going to be done at home. Derek knows that having to schedule exercises in between the busy life of students can be hard sometimes that is why he teaches different kind of routines in between sessions. You can reach him on his site.
Latest posts by charliebrown (see all)
- Water Filters – Understanding Types and Other Aspects - May 3, 2014
- How To Choose A Company For Personal Injury Claims - May 3, 2014
- Answered: Common Questions Regarding Hair Transplants - April 30, 2014