Aging is a process deleterious, progressive, intrinsic and universal that eventually occurs in all living things as a result of the interaction of genetics of the individual and their environment.
It could also be defined as all changes that occur in an organism over time and lead to functional loss and death.
Thanks to advances in science and the study of the topic can give you the best tips for slow this process as you can. But the important thing here is not only the young but also see feel young and especially reach old age in a healthy way by accepting this stage and live it fully, the biggest mistake is to not accept the stages of life and try to live eternally in one.
As we age the skin loses elasticity and fat giving a less smooth appearance. Wrinkles appear with varying intensity depending on the care you have given to your skin. We recommend you go to Enewmall.com for anti aging skin care for women.
Continuous exposure to the sun over your life and smoking, among other things, accelerate the aging of your skin.
Here are some tips:
- Rigorous cleaning is essential to your skin in the morning to remove skin oils and evening to remove makeup and dirt all day.
- In addition to daily cleaning is required a skin peel once a week to remove dead cells and give a dull appearance on our skin.
- This will create greater oxygenation of the skin.
- It is necessary that you apply a moisturizer to keep your skin’s elasticity.
- The skin has to fight every day against the sun, wind, cold and rain it that contributes to skin aging.
- These cosmetics provide a barrier effect against these enemies.
- From the age of 30 your skin reacts to everything that has been exposed and is manifested by spots, large pores, among other brands.
- Also if you use birth control pills or get pregnant spots may appear on your skin. This is the time for the application of professional treatments such as peels to help improve the quality of your skin.
- After age 40, hormonal changes are more frequent, our skin begins to change, appear dark circles, sagging in the face, wrinkles around the eyes and more.
You must use professional care.
- These are some of the products that can help: nourishing moisturizers, eye creams, glycolic acid with vitamin A and E, peeling of layers, masks soothing facial nourishing, and regenerating bio.
- The method “aging” more effective is a diet low in calories and high in nutrients.
- Council homemade skin care: To remove dead skin cells applied daily on your skin carrot juice (rich in vitamin A) mixed with a moisturizer.
- To slow the aging of the skin with vitamin E, can apply daily on the desired area olive oil cold pressed.
- As we saw food is essential so you can go to a specialist to give you a balanced diet that is right for you. But you can start with knowing that there are foods that will help you more than others and then you list them:
The ten foods rich in antioxidants
- Berries: Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries
- Broccoli or Broccoli
- Cabbage and cabbage in general
- Onions, especially the purple-
- Especially fried-tomatoes,
Other recommendations cannot forget:
Selenium is a trace mineral that promotes the body’s defenses. Selenium can be found in Brazil nuts in large quantities. So for those who will not grow old, eating one or two Brazil nuts daily will help.
Eat less and chew more Eat less quantities of food but have more vitamins and minerals and chew food better. Nutritionists say that chewing food 20 times reduces the number of calories that we give to our body.
Exercise: The same as always eat healthy and exercise. We got tired of hearing it but many do not. Exercise not only helps you stay fit but also helps to maintain flexibility.
Multivitamins, vitamin E, calcium: This is a mixture of three pills that may help you stay young for long.
Healthy Habits: Although I know it is hard to get rid of habits that we can accelerate aging, drinking and smoking can help us age more quickly so if you cannot cut with this habit is moderating a bit.
So to take care of our body and so achieve reach the stage of old age in the best way possible, but remember that the mind is the most powerful so keep a positive attitude, love yourself a lot and you’ll see the results you want.
Rip Van Winkle
Latest posts by Rip Van Winkle (see all)
- Why CNA training is so crucial in healthcare industry today? - May 6, 2014
- Truths and Misconceptions About Head Injuries - April 15, 2014
- Types of Cancer You Should Know - April 14, 2014