Those who face some sort of tooth decay or other gum related problem, dental implants offers a viable & healthy solution. Standing in this modern era, mini dental implants (aka MDI) are considered to be the most advanced & effective dental replacement solutions. Those who face with some sort of bone loss or in search of full dental implantations, MDI is the best solution to avail.
A look at the MDI procedure
MDI or Mini Dental Implants are basically smaller version of the full-sized dental implantation. There are posts as thin as toothpick being made from titanium material. These posts are required when undergoing mini implants. In most common circumstances, these mini implants are used for stabilizing the lower denture, thus providing much of relief from the pain and suffering caused due to moving denture. There are many distinctive advantages associated with mini implants. Let’s have a look at six of the most important advantages of MDI:
- The MDI surgery is less invasive in nature. In fact, very minute incision is required for the purpose.
- The entire MDI process takes place in a very quick manner. A couple of hours is only required to carry out this dental implant procedure. In fact, the patient can easily carryout the daily works immediately after going through the MDI process.
- The recovery process is extremely quick. This allows the patient to intake chewable food the same day as that of the implant. There is no harm in doing so.
- This is probably the best solution for patients facing repetitive bone loss. It allows the patients to opt for a painless implant process without going for the comprehensive painful one.
- There are also those categories of patients who cannot undergo surgery due to some medical reasons. MDI is perfect solution for these people.
- These mini implants never require any sort of sutures or even long recovery periods.
The above mentioned points are definitely some of the biggest advantages for mini dental implants. However, there are certain limitations too, associated with MDI. The mini dental implants are not the perfect solution when it comes to long time impact. The implant is quite thin and hence, cannot lasts longer. When it is about non-removable dentures, then MDI may not be the best known option available. Also, one must understand the fact that mini implants never have the ability to offer same degree of stability that can be experienced with normal dental implant procedures.
For long term benefits, opting for full dental implant is always the best procedure. However, that can be extremely costly. Mini dental implants can well be a very nice alternative that involves less cost and painless treatment. However, it cannot be looked upon as a long term solution.
These days, there are many dental clinics available in Budapest that carries out the mini dental implant procedures. In fact, the MDI concept has become popular in the last four to five years. It enjoys strong popularity not only because of the less monetary investment but also minimal time investment and painless treatment. Since the method is partially invasive in nature, strong surgical procedures are omitted. However, the mini dental implants Budapest clinics are doing a very fine job. They are serving the patients well and good. The results are mostly on the positive side. With the introduction of MDI, teeth and gum problems are rapidly taking a backseat. The dental problems are treated with utmost care. In case of implants, MDI process guarantees the best of results within a very short time-limit. However, every two years, it is necessary to visit the dentist for a check-up. The life span of mini implants is not long enough.